- Phil Wyman on "Syncretism in the Evangelical Church: The Consumerism of the Altar Call and the Sinner's Prayer"
- Sally's Journey on "Time out from Tinsel"
- Matt Stone on Family Values
- Steve Hayes with an interesting turn about on where we find syncretism!
- Mike Crockett on Church and Culture: a double-edged sword
- Carl Nystedt on Syncretism: Pros and Cons
- Billy Calderwood's Swimming in Divine Chaos
- John Smulo's Blog
- John Morehead's Musings
My own contribution is based on an article I wrote a few years ago, Deconstructing Sundkler: Bethesda AICs and syncretism.
Bengt Sundkler, the Swedish missiologist, was an expert on African independent churches, but in the very act of accusing the Zionists of being unbiblical and syncretist, he betrayed his own syncretism. Instead of using the Bible to demonstrate his contention that the Zionists were unbiblical, Sundkler used Western Enlightenment rationalism and Freud.