05 September 2008

Technorati kaput?

Quite soon after I started blogging I found Technorati, which was a fairly useful guide to what was going on in the blogosphere.

But I was away for a couple of weeks and came back to find that it is apparently no longer working. My internet access was fairly patchy while I was away, but I did update my blogs a few times, and also pinged them on Technorati. But when I got back, it seems that the pings hadn't "taken".

Welcome back, hayesstw! When you update your blog let us know with a ping.



The thing about wanting to know what is going on in the blogosphere is that one usually wants to know what is happening NOW, not what was going on a couple of weeks ago.

Has anyone else noticed this with Technorati?

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails