04 July 2006

Nearly impossible adventures in literature, cinema, & robust conservative thought!: That Hideous Strength

I'm glad to see that someone else likes C.S. Lewis's That hideous strength. I was filling in time while waiting to take my son to work and thought I'd look to see which blogs mentioned my favourite books, and found Nearly impossible adventures in literature, cinema, & robust conservative thought!: That Hideous Strength.

Has some interesting things to say about it too.

I started off looking for mentions of Phil Rickman, whose books are very difficult to obtain here. My son works in a bookshop, but says they don't stock them because they don't sell too well. Yet people will rush to buy rubbish like The da Vinci code

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails