11 June 2009

Firefox crashing on clicking Image Uploader in WordPress

Firefox crashing on clicking Image Uploader: WordPress.com Forums:
Is anyone reporting problems with Firefox crashing when trying to upload images? I have not installed anything new on my desktop, just clicking on the square box to upload images would crash Firefox.

I've been having that problem too, so I thought I would try it in Blogger.

The last couple of days I've been at the Amahoro Conference, and wanted to blog about it on my Khanya blog, and every time I tried to upload a picture, Firefox crashed. But it seemed to work OK in Internet Exsplorer.



But it seems to work OK here, so it must be a Wordpress problem rather than a Firefox one, though the latest information is that Google Gears is the culprit, so it looks like it's time to uninstal that.

Oh yes, the Amahoro conference has been pretty good, and I've blogged about it here and here, among other places.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails