Wednesday on the theme of "Light and Dark as Motifs of Spirituality."
Posts should be up by December 10th (the evening of the 9th is always a good time for North Americans to post, since the rest of the world is ahead)
How to get Involved
E-mail Phil Wyman with an affirmative letting him know that you are participating.
Also as soon as you have your blog posted send him the direct link to the post, and we will get you hooked up.
How to get the most out of it
Phil will send out list of links, and they can be added to the bottom of your own post. By having the list on your site, you ensure that you are networked together with all your fellow Synchies, and people who are following the synchroblog can just surf from one post to the next. As they finish reading one post they just click the next one on the list.
So, let Phil know if you are in, and send him your title and direct URL as soon as possible. Some won't know their URL until the day of posting, but that's cool, as long as you let Phil know that you are in, and let him have have your blog URL ahead of time.
This synchroblog also marks the beginning of the third year of synchroblogging.
Here are links to some of the posts already up:
- Kathy Escobar at The carnival in my head on Light: I'll take a sliver any day.
- Beth Patterson of Virtual Tea House on Advent: awaiting the ancient and ever new.
- J.R. Miller of More than cake on Discover light in the darkness.
- Steve Hayes at Khanya on Lord of the Dark.
- Adam Gonnerman of Igneous Quill on In darkness.
- Julie Clawson of One hand clapping on Darkness and light.
- Susan Barnes: and here's a photo of one I made earlier.
- Liz Dyer of Grace Rules says What the heck.
- Erin Word of Decompressing faith on Fire and Sacrifice.
- Joshua Jinno at the Ante-Church on Practice Round: Light and Dark as spiritual motifs.
- Phil Wyman at Square no more on Darkness: a thin place for my soul.
- Lainie Peterson at Headspace on What the mirror doesn't tell me.
- Ellen Harountun on Holy Darkness.
- Jeff Goins at Pilgrimage of the heart on Walking in the light:walking with Jesus.
- Beth Stedman at Coffee Klatch on Light is coming.
- KW Leslie at The Daily Christian Show on Darkness versus Blackness.