It's the "tree of Happiness" award, and I've been tagged by Aquila ka Hecate.
First, the rules of the award:
• Link to the person who gave the award to you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• List six things that make you happy.
• Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
• Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
• Let the person who awarded you know when your entry is up.
Six things that make me happy, or perhaps that have made me happy in the past.
- Riding a horse over the veld on a cool misty overcast day and having hand licked by my dog
- The kindness of friends, those I love.
- The kindness of strangers.
- Mozart's 39th symphony.
- Good company and conversation.
- Pascha, and St John Chrysostom's homily on the same.