I thought about this a couple of weeks beofre responding, and wondered which criteria I should use for blogs I love.
Finally I decided on three:
- Blogs I visit frequently because I enjoy reading them
- Belonging to bloggers who visit my blog
- And who send lots of visitors to my blog
- Again and again by Fr Milovan - an Orthodox blogger, who also sends large numbers of visitors to my other blog, Khanya -- more visitors came from his blog last month than from any other source.
- Bishop Alan's Blog. An English Anglican bishop with lots of interesting, amusing and varied content.
- A conservative blog for peace. Lots of links, mostly relating to war and peace, Catholic, Anglican and Orthodox Churches, and libertarian politics, often with rather cryptic comments.
- Nemeton. A Wiccan/Unitarian blog. We may disagree about theology, but the discussions are always interesting, and thanks for the link love.
Put the logo on your blog.
- Link to the person from whom you received the award.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Put links to those blogs on yours.
- Leave a message on the blogs nominated.
NB - it is not compulsory for nominees to also nominate blogs.