02 February 2007

Hippies

This is the kind of thing I usually post in my LiveJournal, but since I haven't been able to think of much to say here recently, I thought I'd post it here as well.
















Faerie-Child

You are 40% experimental, 31% feral, 54% spiritual, and 10% square!

Well done! You're a faerie-child. You always stand out from the crowd by the way you dress, but unlike the Feral, not by the way you smell (unless it's the smell of sandalwood, jasmine, and ylang ylang). You're not particularly into free love and mind-expanding substances, but you are a free spirit, who believes that there really are magick and miracles in the world.


The hippie world needs you because you bring a little magic into their lives.


If you believe that opposites attract, you probably find yourself around Ferals. If you are more inclined to enjoy the company of those with similar attitudes, then other Faerie-children, as well as the Alternate, Neopagan, and Mystic are for you.


The other categories are Raver, Treehugger, Ful-blown Hippie and of course, the Non-hippie


















My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on experimental
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on feral
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on spiritual
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on non-hippie




Link: The what kind of hippie are you Test written by pragmaticdreams on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scored Faerie-Child too.

"You are 27% experimental, 45% feral, 59% spiritual, and 20% square!"

Apparently I am more feral but less experimental than you. What have you been experimenting with???

Steve Hayes said...

I couldn't quite work out what the "experimental" bit was supposed to mean, nor the "feral" for that matter. I'm just glad my score for quare was low, though i would have preferred it to be 0. But I suppose squares are people too, so one must be able to have some empathy with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails